Kaspersky Internet Security is a part of Kaspersky Lab which is regarded as multi-national cybersecurity company that provides antivirus to every nook and corner of the world. Some of the security software under Kaspersky Lab’s banner includes the Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security products and is available for PC, Mac to smartphones.
Phones or tablets always remain the first target of the hackers having an intention of stealing the personal as well as financial data of the users. For this, they inject various viruses in the mobile devices, purposely. Thus, Kaspersky launches Internet Security software for Android, keeping in mind the need and usage of the mobile phone or tablet users, which further includes privacy features, parental controls, and anti-phishing tools.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android comes up with three versions- free, trial and premium. Some of the features of Kaspersky Antivirus for Android that ensures the customers with safety protection and urges them to go for it are:
- Blocking of the high-risk apps, websites and web links.
- Keep your communication details in privacy.
- Safeguards the personal data on missing devices.
Before you go for installing, make sure to check your devices carefully for successful installation. They are-
- The device should have an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Make sure you have logged in to your Google Account
- Check for updates associated with the operating system of your device. Update the
S. immediately, if any!
So for downloading and installing Kaspersky Antivirus for Android, follow the below provided steps carefully-
- Visit the Google Play Store and search for the Kaspersky app page.
- Click on the Install option.
- After the downloading and installation gets over. Click to Open it.
- Go for app configurations.
- Provide the app with the necessary permissions as required.
- Do read and agrees with the End User License Agreement and the Kaspersky Security Network Statement by clicking on Accept and Continue.
Please note- If you’re trying to use the premium version of the antivirus for Android then purchase a license by clicking on Get Special Offer or I have an activation code and fill up the activation code for the premium version.
For the free version of the app then click on Use free version. Once the scanning gets done, antivirus will be ready for use.
The free version of Kaspersky antivirus for Android will get activated automatically, during installation. And the trial or premium version of Kaspersky antivirus for Android needs to be activated to enjoy its features. To activate the premium version the trial version of Kaspersky antivirus for Android will let the user to enjoy the features for just 30 days. The user can anytime switch to premium version from the trial version (visit activation.kaspersky.com) but after the trial version gets over, the app will automatically switch to the free version.
Please note- Once the trial version gets used up in the same device before, you can no longer use it again.
To activate a trial version of Kaspersky antivirus for Android, follow the below steps carefully-
- Go to the default page of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android .
- Select on the option Real-time Protection.
- Click on the last tab and select Try for free.
- Press on the option Ok
To activate a premium version of Kaspersky antivirus for Android via Google Play Store, follow the below steps carefully-
- Visit the Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
- Click on the option Real-time Protection.
- Then go for the option buying the premium features.
- Now select on the option Purchase a license.
- Do read and agree on the license term by clicking on the continue option.
Please note- The premium version gets activated automatically, once the payment transaction gets over successfully. A display screen will appear infront of your screen with the license information.
If you face any issues while installing and activating the Kaspersky antivirus for Android, then feel free to contact Kaspersky Customer Support Number to get technical support from the experts.