The Kaspersky Account refers to the online account that allows the users to manage and store all the details regarding the purchased subscriptions of the Kaspersky antivirus products. Without considering the method adopted by the users for purchasing the Kaspersky subscription, they need to create the Kaspersky account.
Apart from storing the details, the Kaspersky account also allows the users to purchase new Kaspersky activation. Sometimes the users may accidentally delete the order confirmation emails (retrieved to their email address) of their Kaspersky Antivirus products and thus, the relevant data like Kaspersky Activation codes are also lost. But, the users could easily access the order history of their subscriptions of Kaspersky Antivirus products using the Kapersky Account. So, follow the stepwise procedure detailed in this article for viewing the order history of the Kaspersky Activation codes using the Kaspersky account.
Steps to view the order history are as follows:
- First of all, access the official website of Kaspersky.
- And the, click the “My Kaspersky” option from the home page.
- After this, click the “Sign in” button.
- Thus, the users will be directed to the “Sign In” page of the Kaspersky web portal.
- Here enter the email address and the password of the Kaspersky Account and then, tap the “Sign In” button.
- After signing in to the account, go to the link displayed at the upper rightmost corner of the account page.
- Now, click the “Account settings” option from the drop down menu.
- And then, move to the “Order History” panel.
- Thus, a list of the subscriptions of Kaspersky Activation will be displayed on the screen, purchased by the users.
- The users may also view the other relevant details of the Kaspersky product by clicking the “View” button, displayed just next to the name of the Kaspersky product.
Smith Watson has been in the digital marketing industry for over a decade. Being a tech savvy by heart, he never misses even a single update happening around in the world of technology. Additionally, he also loves share his technical knowledge by providing his readers guidance and solutions of various issues associated with Norton antivirus, Panda antivirus, Kaspersky Antivirus and other technical stuff.