Kaspersky Total Security Multi-Device product offers all-inclusive measures to protect your operating systems and Smartphone against malware and other risks. With the use one Kaspersky Total Security Multi-Device license, you save your time, as there is no requirement to retain multiple licenses for different products and renew each of them at times.
Features of Kaspersky Total Security:
- Boosts your system’s performance
- Improves the potential life of the device by fewer consumptions of memory
- High-end webcam protection
- Detects and blocks malicious websites and pages
- Restricts the download unsafe applications and software
Access more of such advanced features by getting Kaspersky activate on your device. Purchase the product and make sure you activate the product after installing the antivirus software on your system or the device you want to protect. Receive ultimate data and device protection with the help of Kaspersky database management. Therefore, when you need to create a backup of your lost data, you will be able to create an easy backup to restore your data from Kaspersky’s huge database.
When you launch your Kaspersky Lab product, you may encounter the error “Databases are corrupted” message displayed on the screen. You can fix the error by following the troubleshooting steps as mentioned below.
Troubleshooting steps to fix Kaspersky error message – “Databases are corrupted”
Method 1: Reinstall
- Click on the start button and go to Control Panel or settings
- Select Programs and features or Apps & features
- A list of installed applications and software will appear on the next page, search for Kaspersky Total Security and choose to uninstall the product
- Once you successfully uninstall the product, go to the official site and go through the product list offered by Kaspersky
- Select your antivirus product and select to download it
- Wait till the download is under progress and do not break the flow in order to eliminate the risk of error generation
- Reinstall the product and enter your Kaspersky product key to activate the application
Run the software once you execute the process successfully. In case the procedure does not work out for you and the error still occurs, move next to follow the second method. Else, you can simply connect to Kaspersky Customer Support to get the desired solution for the problem you are facing with your antivirus product.
Method 2: Run Update
As you launch the product but do not find the upward signed arrow, you may go ahead to run an update from the application’s shortcut menu:
- Ensure that your system is connected to the Internet
- If your device is connected to the Internet via the proxy server, change proxy server settings in the product accordingly
- At the right-bottom corner of the Desktop (Taskbar notification area), click right on the Kaspersky Total Security icon and select Update on the shortcut menu
Provide your Kaspersky activation key code, if required and complete the process. Run a task after getting an updated version of the product to examine if the error persists. If it does, kindly reach out to Kaspersky Customer support to resolve the problem.