Activation.kaspersky.com – Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro is a part of Kaspersky Lab that helps in scanning the viruses, trojans, spyware and various malware which is identified by threat signatures. All the Kaspersky products maybe similar in appearance but they differ in functions and features.
Some of the features of Kaspersky Lab that makes them stay ahead of all their competitors. They are-
- The Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro app gets launched automatically at the system startup and runs in the background mode.
- Kaspersky Virus Scanner icon in the menu bar makes it quickly launch common tasks without opening the application.
- Kaspersky databases gets updated and downloaded at an alternate time a day to protect the system from the new viruses.
- Kaspersky Security Network also helps to detect the malware, that aren’t present in the antivirus database.
- Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro product, features different types of scan task. So it helps it to automatically disinfect and delete infected files.
- When an updation comes in the Kaspersky Virus Scan Pro, one can easily update the app through visiting Mac’s App Store.
Now you need to setup Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro for Mac-purchase, download, and install, carefully by following the given below steps –
- Check on your Mac system whether it made with system requirements.
- Require 400 MB disk space.
- An Uninterrupted internet connection.
- Mac OS X10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- 512 MB RAM
- Open your Mac system and look for App Store.
- Click on the App Store and wait until the app opens.
- Search the Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro for Mac in your App Store and click on it to purchase it for system.
- Complete the payment gateway, successfully.
- Installation will start automatically after the purchasing gets over.
- The Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro app icon will appear in your Mac’s Dock. Both the process-download and installation will be displayed there as well.
- After the installation gets over, run the Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro app by clicking on it.
Please note- Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro app by default, will installed into Macintosh HD in the Applications.
In case you wanted to remove Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro for Mac due to any situation or circumstances. Some of the common reason – may be you wanted to try new product of Kaspersky Lab or the Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro gets expired. Then you can follow these steps as mentioned below –
- Open your Mac system and select the Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro app icon from Mac’s Dock or in the Mac OS menu bar.
- Now select Finish button from the shortcut menu.
- You can look for the Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro for Mac in the Applications, followed by Macintosh HD folder.
- Move the Kaspersky Virus Scanner Pro for Mac to Trash.