Kaspersky is a market leader among the other online security and software providers. All the Kaspersky antivirus and security solutions have been designed keeping in mind the diverse specifications of the consumers as well as businesses. For purchasing and then managing the subscriptions, all you have to do is to create a Kaspersky account.
During purchase, you must have been asked whether you want to opt for auto-renewal or not. If you have chosen the auto-renewal, Kaspersky will save the debit/credit card details. At any point of time, if you want to change the card details so that all your future transactions will get deducted from that new card.
On the other hand, if you have not selected the auto-renewal option while purchasing the Kaspersky antivirus, but now you want to add your bank card details to your account then you need to follow a series of instructions. To link your debit or credit card to the Kaspersky account, follow these instructions:
- Click the link with your email address to open the drop-down menu
- Now, hit the Account Settings buttons and you will see a window
- Edit the account settings (optional)
- Click the Bank Card tab and then Link Bank Card button
- You will now see a data input window
- Enter your bank card (debit or credit) details in the Bank Card Information
- Now, provide the necessary information in the Billing Information segment
- Choose the relevant check box, if your billing address and shipping address are different
- Choose the check box in front of “yes, I want to receive the news, promotional offers and notifications from Kaspersky Lab by email. However, if you don’t wish to receive any notification, go ahead
- Hit Next
- Your bank card details are successfully linked to your Kaspersky Account!
After following the aforementioned steps, if you find any issue then call the Kaspersky customer support number and get an instant help from a certified technician. The technician or the expert will provide you the best possible solution.