Kaspersky is cyber-security software that provides real-time protection and detection of a varied number of viruses, Trojans, keyloggers, worms, spyware, adware, malicious tools and auto-dialers. It also detects and removes rootkits immediately. This software also comprises automatic update via the ‘kaspersky Security Network’ services. This Kaspersky activate saves your system from slowing down the process. Provided antivirus software is dedicated to working with premier software and hardware companies to offer the most possible and latest cyber-security solutions.
Although, Kaspersky is one of the best anti-viruses that help you to secure your system and digital devices from various viruses, although while installing, activating and updating this hi-volume antivirus the user may face some issues. One of the major that a user can face is while fixing the issue related to the main application window of Kaspersky Internet Security in the system.
When the main application window of Kaspersky Internet Security displays the message “Databases: obsolete” and successful databases update to 100% takes some seconds. It means that there is some issue with the internet security.
Here, in this article, we will direct you how to troubleshoot error related to the main application window of Kaspersky Internet Security. The user can fix this issue by following some simple steps to run this security software in the systems:
- First, go to the detailed update report of the application
- Click to the main window
- Now click to the Reports link in the right-hand upper corner
- Select the Detailed report button in the right bottom corner and select Update that contains similar information
After following these simple steps now the user need to track some more step to get rid of this issue:
- Make sure that the user should have printed or saved the activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security
- Now, open the primary application window
- Select the Manage License link at the bottom of the window and click the red cross button there which is next to the license number.
- In the Manage License Window select the Delete License button to verify the license deletion.
- Now, the user needs to activate the application code again on the system
- Click to update anti-virus databases.
- Select the Reboot button and reboot the computer.
If the user still faces the same issue or any other issue associated with the Kaspersky activate issue just visit the contact section at activation.kaspersky.com.