Kaspersky is an antivirus program developed by Kaspersky Lab to defense various devices and data from malware attack. The antivirus software is primarily intended for computers with Microsoft Windows and macOS operating systems; moreover, a version for Linux is also available for business consumers. The organization that offers services to businesses and millions of users across the globe, the company is among the top choices when it comes to protecting their devices be it Computer, Mac, Android, or iOS and data.
In order to eliminate or fix the error, it is recommended to do Kaspersky activation antivirus in the region or country from where you brought the activation code. In possible case, the cause of the error could also be if the connection you have is not secured or is not enabled to allow Kaspersky Secure Connection. To fix the connection error, you need to make some changes in your settings. You need to put out of action Kaspersky Secure Connection and attempt to activate the application again.
If you have purchased the Kaspersky activation code in the region, where you are trying to activate it or in another case you have moved to another place and are not returning back to the place where you brought the software, in any of the cases, please seek to get assistance from Kaspersky Customer Support.
However, you can execute the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the error when you see the message appearing on your device’s screen: Kaspersky Activation code is invalid for this region.
- Area or counter from where you attempted to perform Kaspersky activation of any of its product
- Note activation time and date
- Please check the activation code you have received is of 20 Symbols and in the combination of four groups of five characters
- Check the detailed description of the error you are seeing on the screen
- If you are in the same region from you brought the Kaspersky activation code and attempted to activate your product, ensure that the IP address is detected to be the same. If you are facing trouble while executing your IP address, take help from expert to verify if the location is same by connecting to Kaspersky Customer Support
- If you have purchased the product from an offline retail store, keep the proof of purchase and also a copy of the receipt from a legitimate dealer of Kaspersky Lab products
- Check the connection you have and connect to your receipt from a valid supplier of Kaspersky Lab products to diagnose any error as it might be leading this problem
- Open an updated web browser and visit activation.Kaspersky .com
- Re-enter your Kaspersky activation code in its respective field and type in the email address associated with the account
- If you don’t have an account of Kaspersky page, create one and activate to software
- Go to your profile and > Account
- Next, visit help section and follow the instructions, in case you don’t find the correct solution, get help from Kaspersky Customer support
If there is any case among the mentioned above list them also check the criteria for the same. For users who are still facing the same error or have incorrect Kaspersky activation code, connect to Kaspersky Customer Support.